a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Bit of Snow


There has been a dusting of snow as the temperature dropped over the weekend although not quite as bad as this image (taken last March). Still, I like the quiet expectation of these two empty chairs leaning towards each other.


Part of my weekend was spent working on the last bits of signage for the show. I work from right to left for the very practical reason that I am left-handed.


Painting on wood is my preferred "canvas", I have been using it for a very long time as it seems to "talk" with me as I work. I don't know any other way to explain it. Last year I had screen printed some of my animals on wood just to enhance the booth and it was a perfect fit. If you come to the show you will see them on panel boards. And of course, I will have toddler t-shirts too.

1 comment:

  1. What a great sign Barbara! If your booth is a bigger version of last year's, it can only be Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete