a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

Sparrow Avenue "Vintage Moose" Pillow Contest

As I had mentioned previously, I am giving an opportunity to win a free "Vintage Moose" Pillow at the One of a Kind Show. If you are coming to the show there will be a box at my Booth, C55, to enter your card. 
I have posted a number of them already and if you are on my list you will probably receive yours next week. If you aren't on my list and you are planning to come to the show, you can print the above image, fill it out and drop it in the box at my booth. You can also fill out a card at my booth (C55) during show hours.
Don't forget to pick up your discounted tickets for the One of a Kind show by clicking on the red image on the right side bar.

Have a wonderful
first weekend of
November

No comments:

Post a Comment