a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

As the West Wood Evening Glows


The last few days have been rather all over the map, between last minute Christmas shopping, the ice storm, over 300,000 homes without power, celebrations whenever and however. It seems a little quieter now as the end of the year approaches.

Nevertheless...


...I chose to tear my studio apart.
 Believe it or not, my grandmother's kitchen table is under all that mess. 
On the other side of the room was a small kitchen cabinet that was situated in the middle of the wall and I finally decided that it wasn't worth having anymore. So I tore it out. And that's when the chaos began.
However...


...this corner of the room came together quickly.
Last year I had put my grandmother's kitchen table here. But now I've moved it under the west window, overlooking the "evening glow".

No comments:

Post a Comment