a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Beavers Don't Hibernate

Sparrow Avenue Beaver/Snow Pillow
During the show I had a lot of requests for my Beaver image combined with the snow, like I do with the Moose, Owl and Fox.
At the time I was printing them I was pretty sure that beavers hibernate. Well, I found out that I was wrong, they don't. And as you can see, I am rectifying the situation. The combination of my animal drawings with snow (or leaves) is printed on larger pillows than the ones I have in the shop. This one is 16 sq.in.

It has been quite busy ever since the end of the One of a Kind show, but I think I've finally caught up and I have had some time to finally straighten out the studio a bit. Like last year, there are changes I would like to make. I'd love to pull out the false ceiling for one, as well as purchase some new windows. But that will have to wait til warmer weather returns.

Have a wonderful
 weekend
*
*:*
.*:*.
..:.:..
*:.*.::.*
..::*.*:..
:. :.*::.::..
**:.::.**..:**.:
..* ..:.*:. 
**

No comments:

Post a Comment