a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last Week Part 2

image by G. Ishizuka
The One of a Kind Christmas show is an 11 day extravaganza covering two weekends. There are 800 artisans who have spent a lot of time creating not only the inventory for such a show, but also a booth that will reflect the quality of their work and attract people to come see. It is a huge show. 
The days start at 10:00a.m. and end at 9:00p.m. with the exception of one late night shopping til 11:00p.m. and
Sunday  ending at 6:00p.m.

Last year my sister came to help me as I had no idea what to expect but she had done the show for many years and had lot of experience. She was an amazing support.

This year I did the show on my own. Art would come in the evenings to bring some dinner and keep me company for the last one or two hours. As you can see in the picture, he was part of my display. Everyone had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment