a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Freeze/Thaw


Last week started off with rather crispy temperatures. Poor girls didn't want to go very far and I don't blame them. The only time I can get Roxy with her ears up is when she wants something and this time it was to get inside double quick!

But towards the end of the week and starting this one, there's been a reprieve and most of the ice has thawed. Being the middle of January I expect the cold to return.

copyright Barbara Di Lella 2014
 Last week I was working on this drawing and thought I was making pretty good progress when quite suddenly I realized that the deer on the right needed way more correction than I felt I wanted to give it. 
So, true to form, I started another drawing...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment