a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Back to Work

copyright Barbara Di Lella

Special thanks go out to all of you who followed along with me on my travels through Nova Scotia and to those of you, also, who left comments (my apologies for not being able to publish all of them)
If you would like to see more, Lorraine has also posted a number of her images of where we went.

Before I left I was madly working on a wolf image that I thought I had liked. (It even made it to a screen, imagine that!)  It amazes me how long it sometimes takes before I see something that I just don't like!  Needless to say, I cleaned the screen of it.

I had also been working (again) on another deer drawing. It too has managed to find the bin. But, the beginnings of this drawing (above) show some promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment