a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nova Scotia Part 3


There was a lot of driving and many photos taken from a moving vehicle. The golds and ochres of early spring fields against the various blues of the sky have always been an attraction. There will be more of these colours to see on my travels.



This is the road to Cannning, a fishing village.



The shore was full of rocks. And even though I would be flying home, I couldn't help but collect a few. My daughter collects sand from every ocean or sea that she has been to; I collect rocks, small ones but not too many.


The tide was out but the cliff suggests where it may have been.
It was a beautiful sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. I would have collevted too.And maybe sea glass if there was some. It was great you enjoyed your trip!Happy Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete