a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Halifax Crafters' Spring Market 2014

I love how the winds sculpt the trees


The day of the Halifax Crafters' Spring Market we packed the car and left early for the drive to town. I didn't bring the camera on this particular day, the weather called for rain and overcast skies. But the following day was sunny and gorgeous and that's when I took these pictures.



Saturday, despite the weather, was a fantastic day for the Market. The show was extremely well attended and everyone had a successful day.



From this image you can see that I'm clearly running out of stock.


As I mentioned, the show was a great success and I would like to thank all the organizers and volunteers for the amazing work they did putting it together!

Everything was packed up on the Sunday, last minute purchases and good-byes and off we went back on the hi-way with the most glorious light following us home.






this big sky reminds me so much of the prairies

Windsor Textiles now abandoned

an eagle


just about home

No comments:

Post a Comment