a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Bucket Bag with Running Deer

Sparrow Avenue Bucket Bag with Running Deer 2014

Last week I had mentioned I was working on some new bag ideas. This one is not what I was trying to accomplish. Because I was having issues trying to understand how to make it work, I decided to try something completely different. There are so many things this design can be used for. I had originally thought of it as a beach bag (for towels, sunscreen, picnic lunch, book, etc.) but it can just as easily be used for knitting/crocheting projects or shopping  or even a garden bag to organize hand tools, seeds, garden gloves, etc.


There are 3 deer running around this bag.


I think my Running Wild wolf will look pretty good  too.

1 comment: