a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Colour Combinations


Summer has finally arrived! Hurrah! It is warm and sunny and it's beautiful. This morning there were six, yes, six raccoons all over the back yard. They managed to disappear at the right time so the girls and I could go for our walk. But when we got back, there they were again and the girls got in a good barking while the 'coons crawled up to the roof.

I've had some new ideas that have decided to come out of my head and I've been working out some colour combinations for them. Some of these fabrics are almost vintage. I love the floral print that I bought years ago with intentions for a patchwork quilt. The brown ones are from my natural dye stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment