a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, September 01, 2014

Roxy in the Studio with Sunlight

Roxy asleep
Such bliss to sleep contentedly in the sunlight streaming through the new studio windows! I couldn't resist. She so rarely lets me take a picture of her. Her ears go down, her head goes down and she looks away. How can you be camera shy? You don't even know what a camera does.


But she heard the click of the shutter and her eyes looked around and there was that dreaded thing again, that camera. Why does she always point it at me? I wasn't doing anything. I was just sleeping.


Down go the ears as she raises herself up and looks away. What does she think I'm doing? Does it remind her of something? Something that happened way back when before we met? I wonder what it could have been...


 

1 comment: