a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bit-by-Bit

Sparrow Avenue "Running Deer" Tea Cozy

It has been just over four weeks now since I broke my arm. The pain has sub-sided enough to allow me to sew quite easily. Putting in pins, however, is another story. The pins are need to keep the layers from shifting.

Because my arm is set in a cast that holds my hand at almost a 45 degree angle, I am limited in what  I can do. I can't open doors, or jars, I can't print because the angle is wrong and of course I can't get the cast wet. My right hand and arm have had to pick up the slack. I figure it must be a fantastic brain exercise to accomplish all these new tasks with my right arm, let alone, exercise for that arm.

So bit by bit I'm moving forward with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment