a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pleasantly Surprised


Thanksgiving weekend was quite lovely as the days seemed to warm up considerably. I don't mind wearing layer upon layer as long as I can feel the sun.

I was feeling quite positive on Sunday. You know that feeling when somehow you sense that everything you set out to do will turn out exactly as you thought it would? 

I was going to print.

That, in itself, doesn't sound like such a big deal but my confidence wasn't strong the previous week and that can certainly ruin things. But  for some reason I knew that Sunday was going to be just fine.

As I had mentioned last week, some of my screens are just a wee bit temper-mental.  Nevertheless, I chose two of those and two easier ones to print. What the heck, let's see how far I can go.

Pleasantly surprised,

No comments:

Post a Comment