a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Clutter


How was your weekend?

It was scheduled that I would do a mass cleaning. Not just in the studio, but everywhere! But the pictures are just the studio. You can see what I mean by mess. I wasn't kidding. I like to work in small spaces which is inevitable as the clutter continually compounds itself, making my spaces smaller and smaller.


But I made an effort and luckily, did not have the distraction of wanting to be outside as it was threatening to rain all day and finally did just that.


This is about as free of clutter as this work surface will ever get. I'll be printing later today and as soon as that's done, I'll be back to sewing and clutter.
What would appear to be 
disorganized
and messy
is in fact
a very focused mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment