a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2015

You Looking at Me?



Never am I able to take Roxy's picture with her ears so alert, except when I've caught her off guard. I was busy shooting a different picture when I saw her looking so attentive. And with what was she so absorbed? 
Most of the time I know the two of them won't chase a cat unless, of course, it runs. And luckily the cats in the neighbourhood know the girls well enough that they don't run.
But I have to say that early this morning, up ahead on the sidewalk was a bright green plastic bag looking ever so much like a sitting cat. In the semi-darkness, I guess it would be difficult to tell especially for an old 15 year old dog. Doesn't Roxy "rush" it with disappointing results...

No comments:

Post a Comment