a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Golden Winter Apples


After having been involved with one of the largest craft shows in the country, it is very surreal to be back in the studio. I slow down considerably. There is a lot to straighten out in the studio and elsewhere due to "spill-over". Above is my stash of fabrics some of which were used in the FIELDS Collection. Mind you, this is a small sampling of what I really have.


Last Friday it was incredibly warm for December. Some said it was as high as 14 degrees C. (58 F.)
As I was walking home, one of the trees was just glowing a golden colour. It looked like Christmas baubles but there were so many. And as I came closer I saw that they were were apples. Golden Winter Apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment