a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Caribou

copyright Barbara Di Lella, "Caribou" in process 2016


Even though I haven't quite finished the squirrel drawing, I started this caribou. I have a bigger idea for him than just a "straight-up" drawing. But until I get the whole concept further along, I am reluctant to write about it.

A visit to the museum is starting to pay off.

And speaking of museums...well, galleries actually:

If you are in Toronto, go over to The Reference Library where the TD Gallery is displaying works by Maurice Sendak. I have written about him previously as he was one of the world's most beloved children's book illustrators. 
If you can't make it, never fear: I will take you with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment