a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Coming Home


Those of you who are on my mailing list will have received this notice already. Yes, today is the first day of the One of a Kind Show & Sale. The booth S-53 is set up and we're set to go! 

Hope you can come,
there's lots to see
and the Holiday Season
is definitely here!

But I have just a few remaining pictures to show Coming Home from the trip to Ottawa.





Not the best shots, as we were flying by on Hwy 7, but the weather was so spring-like, it was difficult to believe that this was November!

No. 7 doesn't quite take us all the way home; we had to switch to the 115 which immediately became more urban and, to me, uninteresting.  But, it's where I live...



1 comment:

  1. You've always taken the best landscape photos. I love these. Have a great One of a Kind!!

    ReplyDelete