a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Signatures, Ottawa


As I have been mentioning, the 416 Holiday Market is this coming Sunday. And, as I may have mentioned,  right after that, I will be traveling up north to Ottawa to do the Signatures Show at the Shaw Centre. As you already know, I've been working away building stock for all these winter shows.

I haven't been to Ottawa since the kids were little so it will be a nice treat. And speaking of treats, you may well ask: what about "the girls"? Well, unfortunately, they cannot come. How could they? No, it is better, in the long run, that they stay home: far less stress which, at their ages, is the best choice. I will miss them, though. 

I do want to mention that because I will be busy doing the shows, posting will be temporarily put on hold. However, having said that, I will be up-dating to the instagram. So why not "follow" me there?

No comments:

Post a Comment