a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, November 04, 2016

Holiday Market & Signatures Ottawa



One last reminder before the weekend: The Etsy Team 416 Hustler's Holiday Market is this Sunday November 6 from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. @ the Great Hall, Queen St. W. and Dovercourt. It is supposed to be a beautiful sunny day so come by, admission is FREE and treat yourself to some early Holiday Gift shopping.


For those of you in Ottawa and there abouts, come treat yourselves to the Signatures Show at the Shaw Centre, 55 Colonel By Drive, November 9 - 13. Beautiful  Handmade gifts by 180 Canadian artisans. You can find me in booth 212.

And one last reminder, because I will be away in Ottawa, I won't be posting from November 7 - 14. However, I will be up-dating the instagram account so please join me there and while you're at it, feel free to Follow Sparrow Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment