a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Supporting Handmade and Small Local Business

Art Gallery of Ontario, 2016 Promotional Booklet, Sparrow Avenue, Natural Linen Beaver Tea Towel

Last month while I was away in Ottawa doing the Signatures Show at the Shaw Centre, the Art Gallery of Ontario Shop had begun their Holiday Season marketing and the Natural Linen Beaver Tea Towels that I make were amongst the items featured. I can't tell you how excited I was about this!
In lieu of this promotion, I produced, what was for me, a huge number of these tea towels and then again, just recently, quite a few more. 
I am so grateful 
that you enjoy 
the work I do
 and that there is
support for
 handmade 
and small businesses.
Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment