a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Chickadee Book Marks

Sparrow Avenue, Chickadee Book Mark
Did you remember to turn your clocks ahead?

Over the weekend I set aside some time to do some printing. I am so behind in the production aspect of what I do as I've been so distracted with the drawings. So many ideas! Wish there was more time but it just speeds by so fast.

So why did I spend time making book marks, you may ask? 

Well, as I've mentioned before, in April (which isn't that far away considering how fast the time disappears) I will be in my first 2017 show: Makeology. As part of the hustle of excitement, the first 50 people to arrive to the show will receive a "swag bag", sort of like a "goody bag". My contribution, you guessed it, are these Chickadee Book Marks.


No comments:

Post a Comment