a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Fox

Sparrow Avenue, Fox on Natural Linen
Here is the Fox, or at least, part of him. I have to take another picture showing his beautiful tail.
I have noticed that with these latest images, I have more of a forest theme going on that in past years; I like that it's evolving into different geographical environments. The Beaver and the Moose are very much pond oriented. In fact, I hadn't realized until my last trip to Algonquin, that the Beaver actually change the environment making it more hospitable for Moose. Not that they do that on purpose, it's just one of the results of their dam building. Not only Moose but other wildlife: birds, bugs, turtles...

Something to think about: how everything has an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment