a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday's Work


I hope your week is going well.

Last week I was mixing up a new brown; it wasn't quite as light as I would have liked. So I went at it again. Somehow it seems more coppery in this photo.

 I needed to make more Market Totes and here is the result. The other pattern I was using before with the straps and body of one piece of fabric resulted in a lot of waste which bothered me. So I changed the pattern. I also printed the leaves on the back side as well as on an inside pocket. And there's a black bottom panel you can just see. It was suggested that I make the straps black too, but I wasn't sure. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like that coppery brown colour. I'm not sure about the black handles; I like it the way it is but I guess the only way to be sure is to make one.

    ReplyDelete