a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Working Wednesday

Humpback Whale Tea Towel
Hope your week so far has been good. 
I love being busy, although by evening it's so nice to sit out back with the girls and the sound of kids playing before bedtime. Mind you, I don't usually sit for long as there's so much work to do in the garden too, and up I get to start weeding. We have so many morning glories coming up all around the tomatoes and that just won't do.
I've been printing the new tea towels. Just a quick shot of this whale that seems to be more popular than my Right Whale. I've also been preparing for a photo shoot of my work; I'll tell you more about that later though.

3 comments:

  1. It's a busy time of year. You've reminded me I need to do some weeding and thinning out in my veggie patch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I can hear it singing in Whale and can see a big blue ocean around it with rays of light! Lovely!!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great print of a whale.
    It was so cool last week that we lost one of our tomatoes but have replaced it with a Roma. There is always something to do in the garden.

    ReplyDelete