a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, February 06, 2015

Elm Leaves

Roxy with Elm Leaves Pouch
 The other day I thought I'd make a different kind of pouch than what I have been doing for the last little while. I sort of tried a gusseted pouch once before but it seemed a bit small to me. This one is larger and I've learned how to make a wider zipper opening. Seems like a better size; useful for toiletries,sewing supplies,etc.
Then it was time to take some pictures and look who poked her head into the scene! Well, it must be the perfect size for doggie treats too, don't you think?



Stay warm over the weekend.


1 comment:

  1. what an elegant piece of work: the practicality, design, execution and I just love the fact that the pattern is yours.

    ReplyDelete