a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

One of a Kind, Well Received

Sparrow Avenue, Holiday Ornament
It seemed like every day I had the opportunity to re-arrange the booth. There's nothing like playing with elements to recreate a different look. I had cut some rambling ivy from my garden from which to hang the Holiday Ornament. The animals were well received so much so that all the owls and beavers disappeared to various homes.

Sparrow Avenue, FIELDS Pouch
 The FIELDS collection was also well received. There were a number of nights I returned to the studio after the show to make more. A nice problem to have. Thank you to everyone who brought one home. This particular one was one of my favourites and I'm sure I will make more as they were a lot of fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment