a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, November 07, 2016

Holiday Market

Sparrow Avenue at the Etsy Holiday Market
Just a quick little post before heading off to Ottawa for the Signatures Show.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here you see my set up for the Holiday Market show @ the Great Hall. It was rather darkish there until the sun came 'round in the early afternoon, so the picture is a bit blurry. But I love the old brick back drop.

Sparrow Avenue, Animal Stuffies and the Canadian Postage Pillow, new for 2016
A close-up of the 1958 suitcase which holds the very soft stuffies that I've made for this year plus the Canadian Postage Pillow.


The usual Canadian animals that I've shown many times. New for 2016 are the squirrel and the wolf. The little "shoping baskets" I found contain them quite nicely, I think.

Sparrow Avenue Pillows
And lastly, some of my pillows displayed in an old book shelf with little LED lights in a very old Mason jar.

Great fun at the Holiday Market, Thank you to all who came by to say hi. It was really nice to see you! And really nice to meet some of the exhibitors as well, like Amy at Wild Canary. And last but not least, a thank you to the organizers of the Holiday Market and the Great Hall

Well, I'm off to Ottawa
Back next week.
Don't forget to follow me on 

No comments:

Post a Comment